The Emic System has been jointly designed and developed by Ecomotive Innova consultants and Saft Batteries (www.saft.es), worldwide leader in high-tech energy storage batteries.
Emic is a joint and unified system of modular batteries that supply power to the traction of any motorised vehicle, in compliance with its needs and performance.
The system is made by a main battery, secondary batteries and a connection card.
The system’s main advantage is the portability of the batteries. By using state-of-the-art lithium ion technology, we can obtain high performance batteries of great power and a long useful life. This technology allows the development of compact and light batteries, which are portable and can be recharged at any point of the electric network (home, office, ...)
The Emic System has been patented at international level by means of the Law Firm UNGRIA (www.ungria.es), with Ecomotive Innova Consultants the exclusive owner of the rights.
- MODULAR SYSTEM.
- PORTABLE, COMPACT AND LIGHT BATTERIES.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE (POWER AND USEFUL LIFE).
- RECHARGEABLE AT ANY POINT OF THE ELECTRIC NETWORK.
- EACH UNIT OF THE SYSTEM IS CONSUMED INDEPENDENTLY.
- DUAL SYSTEM: INDIVIDUAL OR BLOCK RECHARGE OF THE CARTRIDGE, AT ANY RECHARGING POINT.
- Download sheet. (Adobe PDF)
- Actualidad Económica has chosen the EMIC system as one of the Best Ideas of the Year, during the thirty fourth edition of these awards. The presentation of the award will take place on the 22nd of May in Madrid, with Ecomotive Innova as the company invited to collect the prize. First of all we would like to thank and congratulate all the people, companies and institutions that have contributed towards the success of the project with their participation and involvement. Without them it would not have been possible to obtain such a distinction. Thank you.